Wednesday, November 25, 2009

~QUOTES~

~ "Do what you feel in your heart to be right. For you will be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do and damned if you don't"

~ "Learn to live with one self and you will learn to live with others"

~ "The only one thing I can change is myself, but sometimes that makes all the difference"

~ "Sometimes the best way to figure out who you are, is to get to that place where you don't have to be anything else"

~ "To dream of the person you'd like to be, is a waste of the person you are"

~ "Until you make peace with who you are, you'll never be content with what you have"

~ "You really have to look inside yourself and find your own inner strength, and say I'm proud of what I am, who I am, and I'm just going to be myself"

1 comment:

What a life!! said...

Steph I have no clue what you are saying and meaning. But I do know that prayers don't go unanswered, you either don't get the answer you think you should have gotten or you need more time and his answer is be patient and try your best to be your best! I have no clue what you are talking about what mistake you made that will haunt you forever, but I know one thing is that you are a strong person and you know not only to listen to your heart, but to also open your eyes and look at your situation. I love ya, I always have and I want you to be you! We know who that is and we had a small glimpse! Love ya! And I am very thankful you are my sister-no matter what!