Monday, November 16, 2009

IMPOSSIBLE

So my life took a crazy turn for awhile. I wasn't happy and I was stressed all the time, and I was just lost. Well I now have realized that I was unhappy because I stressed from being lost. Meaning: I kinda made myself unhappy!! I now have realized that~ being myself + not caring what anyone thinks + being around the people I love = HAPPINESS!!!! I can now say that I am happy!! Its been a long time.

So I ran across this quote and I am some what of a freak about quotes....
"The word IMPOSSIBLE itself says I'M POSSIBLE"
So now that my life is done turnin me in all these crazy circles and I am on the path I feel is the right path to be on! so here are a few things that I am thankful for:

~ I have an amazing family who I know is always there for me no matter what
~ I have the cutest little boy ever who makes me laugh and smile
~ I have a wonderful boyfriend who I love with all my heart
~ I have a roof over my head
~ I have a job
~ I have friends who let me cry to them but still listen and be there for me
~ I have a coat and its freezing outside
~ I have the knowledge of the gospel
~ I know that I am never alone, I always have someone to turn to
~ I have the worlds strongest mom who won her battle with breast cancer
~ I feel loved!!!

I have so many more things that I am thankful for. My life right now, I truly feel so blessed. My life is in order! I just think that as long as I keep doing what I am doing then life will be good. I know that I will still have hard times, but hey thats life and as long as I have my loved one behind me then I have nothing to worry about. Things are looking up!!!

P.S I totally envy my friend nichole. she is living in paridise and I'm her in winter wonderland freezing my butt off!!! Love you coley!! know I am thinking of you when it is snowing outside.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hunny i love you so so so much!!! I am having a graduation/ get together party dec 23 in SLC (I sent you an invite on FB) you better be there. And dont worry once finals are over wedding cakesl, more birthday cakes, and celebration cakes here i come :)I seriously love it:) I would also love to do a photo shoot of you and Ky while I am there. Can I? You better say yes :) love you!!!