Sunday, November 29, 2009

catchin up on news, and pics!!

KYSON~ look how cute and dorky he is!! I love him so much!! I love this face. It shows all his personality. Hangin with my girls from work!! Love these girls.
This is us on thanksgiving.

HALLOWEEN~ so matt had ky this year for halloween and he was the most cutest spiderman but I don't have that pic.. just try and usr you imagination. :) but with me I didn't want to go out and buy a costume so we borrowed this shark costume from kellie.



Me and Andrew went as baseball players. Andrew was the WHITE sox and I was the Yankees! GO YANKEES



For work I was a 70's chick kinda going for the flashdance look. but since I've never seen the movie I kinda did my own thing






Me and Andrew on his birthday. On our way to go to salt lake with his sisters and there guys! it was fun we took the front runner and Ky always loves to take the train.




TWILIGHT: NEW MOON
Us girls went to the 3:15 am movie and say twilight, it was AMAZING!!! I loved it and can't wait till june 30th for eclipes to come out.







THE BIGGEST AND BEST NEWS OF ALL
MY AMAZING WONDERFUL MOM IS DONE WITH CHEMO AND RADIATION. SHE IS NOW A BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR! GO MOM!!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU ARE THE BIGGEST EXAMPLE EVER! YOU ARE AMAZING!


(This is my mom and cute Aunt Ruth!!)








2 comments:

Watt Family said...

Hi Stephie... I miss you guys sooo much. Tell your mom congrats! She did it like a champ but we all knew she would. Your little man is getting so big! Miss you

Unknown said...

Yahoo thank you for the beautiful up-date (its about time lol :) You look beautiful and amazing as always and ky is so stinkin big!!! whooo!!!love you girl!!!