Thursday, October 30, 2008

~*~ Something Form The Heart~*~

I have found this new website that has touched my heart. It is www.spidermanfightscancer.com it is about a little boy named Austin that has been diagnosed with lukemia. Some people have said that this web site is too depressing, but I think that its all in how you look at it. I see it as the bravest, cuttest 3 yr old boy that I have ever seen. imagine all that he has to go through, and what his family has to watch him go through and not be able to take away any of the pain that he is feeling. I found this web site on 97.1 zht web site. Once I read about Austin I just fell in love with him, and was actually bawling at work. It hit a spot in my heart and now I check the blog daily. Having Kyson I could never imagine having to go through with what his family has to go through. They also are very strong and brave as well. So I strongly suggest that you go on the site and check it out, but make sure to have some kleenex handy. They are having a race in his honor the seventh of Nov and I would love to be there. It is a couple hours away from here, and I don't know when my surgery is. But I will be there in heart. I just wish that I had the money to donate to him. I know this might sound weird that I am obssessing over this little boy, but you go read his web site and watch his video's and you will fall in love with him just as I have!!! It makes me wanna just go home and spend all my time with Kyson and hold on to him. Just thought that I would share this with you, because this is something that has really touched me and makes me see how fragile life really can be.

1 comment:

Tahnee said...

Stephanie...
I know I have never written on your blog, and you probably didn't even know I look at it sometimes, but I do because I love Sarah so much and you guys are her family. I just looked at this blog, and you're right, I cried too. You are so amazing for finding this and caring so much. Don't ever think you are weird for caring so much and being emotional about someone you don't really know going through something hard. I think it's awesome that you put this on your blog for everyone to see. It is truly motivating and really makes you think. Also... I read your "tag you're it" portion, and I just wanted to say that you are right about a lot of things, life is hard and so confusing. I wanted to tell you I think it's awesome that you are trying to find out who you are. So many people never do that, I have a friend who is almost 30 and doesn't even know herself. I think that is awesome you are doing that. I don't really even know you much about your life, but we have one thing in common, Heavenly Father loves us both, he loves all of us, that is something you can count on, and I'm sure you do. In his eyes, we are not strangers but sisters. Anyway... I just felt like telling that from your blog. ANd you do have a VERY cute kid! :0)