Thursday, August 20, 2009

*~*A little VENTING*~*

I am at work and so I'm sorry no pics. I will post those soon. I just need to vent about life. Why is it that one min you think your life is in perfect order and that nothing could happen to destroy it and then the next min it is falling apart! I just don't get it. I think that I try too hard to please other people that I end up getting hurt in the end..... sucks......
but on a lighter note I have the best little boy in this whole wide universe. He is such a little spitfire and totally keeps me on my toes. He is my best friend and the only person that I know that I can count on to give me hugs when I need them and love to give me kisses. He knows me inside out and can tell when I am down. The other day he came and just sat with me and cuddled with me for a good 5 min and that is rare for him, then he asked if he could go play. I love him with all my heart. I know its bad but I let him sleep with me every night because I love to just have him close to me. I just feel like lately me and Kyson have become a lot closer and I just love to be around him. I can honestly say that I am not happy with things now and that kyson is my happiness. He is the reason I smile everyday and the reason I wake up and get out of bed. He is the ultimate love of my life!!! He is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
Also I have an amazing family and even though I don't act like it so much~ I love them so much. they have my back for everything. and I would be lost without them.
MY MOM: is the most amazing person I have ever met and she is my rock. I watch her go through the hardest thing that can go on in someones life and she does it all with a smile on her face. she is so strong and amazing.
MY DAD:is prob the person that I am most like out of my family and I think that is why we butt heads so much but I do love him with every beat of my heart and know that he is just looking out for what is best for me and I love him so much for that!
SARAH: is amazing and someone that I know I can come to for anything and everything. any weird medical question to something that I know is going to let down my family. I love her and know that she is someone that I can count on.
KELLIE: I know that me and her have our ups and downs and we only really fight about one thing and that is mainly because she is trying to protect me and I love her for that. she always has had my back for al long as I can remember. last saturday we hung out and it was fun to just hang out with her and our kids. I kinda realized how much I love hanging out with my family and I know I am not around too much.
I know that this blog is kinda diff but I am just seeing alot lately with my life and know that I need to change some things and be a better person. I think that if I didn't have people that I could cry and vent to I would go crazy. I feel bad for the girls that I work with because they are the ones that I think get my drama the most. but they just listen and shake there heads at me cuz I already know what they are thinking. I love them like crazy!!! but I will put up pics of ky and if anything else that I can find that would be worth showing!!! sorry for the depressing blog this time I just needed a little venting :)

2 comments:

What a life!! said...

Steph life is hard I know! I love you so much and I hope you know that!!! REALLY~Please let me help you!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey darling, i have decided to fianally go private and need your email to send you an invite :)