Monday, April 20, 2009

Some New Pics

Just thought I would post some random pics of Ky! He is getting so big. I no longer have a baby he is now a little boy!!

CHEEEEEEESE
I have no Idea what he is doing, but I think he was doing some kind of dance move
My cute boy



showing off his new baseball potty! and when you push the handle down it cheers



He is good at baseball. he can hit it pretty hard. just don't be in front of it when he does. He gave mom a bruise on her eye





Kyson Loves to ride his bike.












2 comments:

Unknown said...

HOLY SMOKES!!! Steph he is getting so stinkin big!!! I miss you guys love you lots,
love cole

Unknown said...

I love you my dear and miss you like a crazy monkey craving bananas :) my mom was so happy to hear from you, she says hi and sends her love. Love you!!!!